Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blah week so far

I don't know, I'm very blabby (as Johnny Carson used to say) this week. Just out of sorts, a little grouchy, a little tired, unfocused. Can't explain why. It would be easy to explain everything away using PMS but that doesn't seem to fit. I'm kind of aggravated that Diana is back with Griffin, I know that. I still have to work on the taxes and that's a looming responsibility that won't go away. I feel at a standstill with my working out at the gym, plus my new sneakers gave me a monster heel blister and I can't even use the elliptical or the treadmill until it heals. Work's been crazy, with management obsessing over every "wasted" minute plus all the crapola about overtime. Nobody will tell me--or anyone, for that matter--about raises.

At least the weather is nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment